Back to Jobs
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Monday - Friday
• Supports apparel product creation and operations activities required to maintain the constant and adequate flow of merchandise from vendors and manufacturers, through the company’s distribution network, to the stores.
• Executes Product Lifecyle Management (PLM) style setup, product purchasing, systems monitoring, tracking shipments, freight, deliveries, and transfers.
• Manages and maintains data accuracy, throughout the product lifecycle in all system platforms: FlexPLM, SAMMS, the Source and Material Management System, Track-IT, the art tracking system, and SAP.
• Manages the PLM style setup process, which includes assigning style numbers, color and graphic codes to the Merchandise Plan.
• Obtains costing information and fabric content from the margin sheet, and merchandising plan, respectively.
• Enters style setup data into their respective systems.
• Creates or updates new purchase orders, and update existing orders for domestic and international factories, monitors product cost, and ensures the transmission of data are timely and accurate.
• Collaborates with factory to confirm pricing and delivery dates.
• Assists in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, and resolving any purchase order (PO) interfacing issues.
• Creates or updates Work in Progress (WIP) report to manage shipping deadlines, prioritizes orders, and escalates, if necessary, to meet demand and product launch deadlines.
• Reviews and processes invoices and ensure timely payment.
• Reviews and updates/amends daily error logs and ensure PLM accuracy.
• Reviews & approves all incoming air and ocean purchase orders bookings from freight forwarder & logistics team.
• Sends WIPS and required shipping documents of all incoming products to the warehouse team and import specialist for customs clearance.
• Reconciles orders, freights/shipping costs, and receipts for product.
• Excellent computer skills; system savvy, ERP system knowledge (how they work), organized, fantastic communication skills, urgency to get things done.
• Mainly lots of data entry and transferring data from one system to the next. Very precise, organized person.