Back to Jobs
Worker's Comp Resolutions Specialist
Worker's Compensation Resolutions Specialist
Charlotte, NC 28262
Contract to Hire Role
6 Current Openings
Targeted Start Date: ASAP
Our client, an industry leading healthcare information technology company, is seeking to add to their current team with 4 new Resolution Specialists.
This position is responsible for the claims’ resolution portion of our Third Party Coverage Advocate Solution for Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA), Workers’ Compensation, and other liability accounts. The Third Party Coverage Advocate Resolution Specialist will be responsible for investigating, billing and collecting on hospital claims from Property & Casualty insurance carriers (ex: Auto Insurance, Work Comp). The CCS will communicate with patients, insurance adjusters and attorneys to resolve claims.
Education / Training:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Minimum of one year revenue cycle (ex: insurance billing, collections) experience
• Property and Casualty (Auto Insurance, Workers’ Compensation) experience preferred
• Health Insurance Appeals experience preferred
• Subrogation and Coordination of Benefits experience preferred
Please submit your resume in PDF or Word format to be considered.