Back to Jobs
Administrative Assistant- San Diego, CA 92110• Strong attention to detail
Pay Rate: $15-$17/hr
Start Date: ASAP
This is a full time, hourly position located in our San Diego, CA office.
This entry-level position requires excellent communication, organizational and data entry skills. The Administrative Assistant will work across the entire team to ensure projects are properly recorded and all data is accurate, up to date and easily accessible through a digital database.
Roles and Responsibilities
Ensures the long-term success of our management clients by:
• Recording new inbound leads for follow-up by team members. Email correspondence must be handled in a timely and professional manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Providing executive assistant/secretarial/data entry assistance to CEO and COO by
screening emails, identifying urgent actionables and routing correspondence and/or opportunities to the appropriate person as needed.
• Creating deals in CRM database, along with respective campaign orders and obligations for each project
• Ensuring accurate and up to date information is recorded in CRM database for deals, client profiles, company contacts, game releases, etc.
• Reviewing, correcting and modifying inaccurate records in CRM database
• Writing occasional content for company blog posts, social media accounts, and email newsletters
Experience and Skills
• High school diploma; associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, administration or related field preferred
• Two years previous experience in data entry or administrative role (internship, summer, and temp experience OK)
• Familiarity with videogames or Twitch
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly of Excel spreadsheets
• Able to quickly and accurately type and enter data
• In-depth understanding of databases
• Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills.
Please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration.