Back to Jobs
Contract through 3/31/19, potential for conversion, extension
Schedule: M-F, 9am-6pm
Start Date: ASAP
Under direct supervision, receives and sorts mail for distribution. Delivers mail to pre-established internal mail areas. Collects outgoing mail. Shipping of documents by Federal Express. Scanning documents into internal systems. Operates postage mailing machine as needed. This is an entry-level position. Typically requires minimal knowledge of postal procedures with little or no experience.
• Must have a High School diploma or General Education Degree.
• A minimum of six (6) months general clerical experience and knowledge of office equipment is necessary. Demonstrated application of data entry and related computer skills.
• Strong written, organization, customer service, multi-tasking skills and strong verbal communication skills are required. PC literacy, attention to detail skills and a team mentality also required.
• Must be able to operate large machinery such as printers. Must have exceptional work ethic. Uses time productively, maximizes efficiency, and meets challenging work goals.
• Must be able to perform physical requirements of the job such as sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time. The position also requires that medium weight of up to 50 lbs be lifted or force exerted.