|On-Site Field Service Specialist -Los Angeles, CA
M-F, 25-35 hours
3 month contract, potential for extension
Targeted Start: ASAP
A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, we serve more than three million students in all 50 states.
The On-Site Field Service Specialist will be charged with providing on-site technical and functionality support for our products and associated software. This support will begin with school kickoff meetings, continue through implementation and rollout, and end when the school is in a stable production mode of product usage. You’ll be a school hero by providing support to users such as: teachers, students, school specialist staff and district administration.
· Provide on-site technical troubleshooting at both the device and network level, and ensures that our technical staff get the information they need for bug fixes and other problem resolution. The FSS will build strong relationships with district IT staff and Help Desks.
· Serve as a conduit for relaying feature requests back to us, helping to understand why such features are requested and what their importance is to the teachers & students.
· Work extensively with the Service Center to gather accurate information relating to enrollment/ login issues, device problems, outages, bugs, and other matters which need technical resolution.
· BA/BS degree(Preferably in IT related field of study)
· Solid technical knowledge around varied devices and browsers.
· Ability to analyze network heatmaps and saturation readings.
Preferred Qualifications of the On-site Field Service Specialist:
· Technical support experience a plus.
· Thorough understanding of the our products and all software requirements, including third party applications; in addition, thorough knowledge of supporting systems such as Clever, Salesforce and Intercom.
Please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration.