Back to Jobs
Concierge (Spanish Speaker)
Concierge (Spanish Speaker)
Santa Anita, CA
Start Date ASAP through January 7th 2019
*Please list in your resume that you can speak Spanish
As a Concierge, you are the primary point of personal contact for Guests who are seeking information, service, assistance and shopping & dining recommendations while visiting & shopping at a Flagship Center. You are also the primary point of engagement for Guests who are seeking information to plan their shopping & dining, as well as the latest details to take advantage of upcoming in-center and retailer events. You will demonstrate a passion for and understanding of providing service at a luxury level to ensure guests’ needs are met and their experience is memorable. You must be able to provide service in person, online and digitally through a variety of social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Internet, and Apps).
· Work/partner with the General Manager and/or Assistant General Manager at a Flagship Center to achieve the goals within the Center.
· Must be able to speak Spanish
· Define, communicate, and maintain high standards of customer service at all times.
· Inform & suggest opportunities to engage guests in center & retailer events, theatre, spas and restaurants available at Westfield Centers.
· Demonstrate a vast knowledge of the trade area to assist guests with outside restaurant reservations, tourist attractions and transportation as requested.
· Think out-of-the-box to resolve all customer concerns, and anticipate their interests in services, amenities, programs & events while at the shopping centers.
· Always appear polished and professional and consistently adhere to uniform and grooming guidelines.
· Provide a luxury lifestyle experience for all guests as they visit the shopping center or reach out via Digital Channels.
· Provide information and resources by proactively identifying guests’ needs and desires; answer questions; give directions.
· Perform services requested including reservations for dining, travel, entertainment, rentals, gifts, sporting events, etc. This may require running errands away from the Guest Services Desk at the Center.
· Sell Gift Cards and complete end of shift report.
· Anticipate the service required by ascertaining the mood and style of the guest; identify solutions before being asked.
· Provide “shoulder to shoulder” service and assistance throughout the shopping center including valet, directories, Dining Terrace and beyond the Concierge Desk.
· Act as a Brand and Service Ambassador within the shopping center and local community to promote Services, Amenities and Events.
· Build relationships with retailers, restaurants, hotels and businesses within the community that can assist with guests needs. Maintain an “inside track” to ensure our client is able to provide guests with services both expected and unexpected.
· Build professional networks within the guest base and community to enhance knowledge and services currently being offered.
· Correspond with guests who have completed guest satisfaction surveys and that require follow up or solutions.
· Actively participates in and successfully completes all training programs.
· Maintain the ambiance, style and cleanliness of the Concierge Desk.
· Attend to other administrative duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Competency Requirements:
· Genuine passion for providing excellent guest service.
· 2 or more years of previous retail, customer service/concierge or sales experience required.
· Prior experience with luxury hotel, retail or restaurant “front of house” guest service required.
· Previous community involvement or networking experience is preferred.
· Comprehensive knowledge of the shopping center trade area and venues.
· Work in a fast-paced environment that requires strong communication and follow up with all guests and employees.
· Strong communication and organizational skills, both written and verbal required.
· Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Internet, App based programs and Microsoft Office required.
· Working knowledge of Apple iPad is preferred.
· Must be flexible and able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
· Able to work independently or with a team in a collaborative way.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the physical skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
· Required to frequently sit, talk and hear.
· Required to stand and walk up to 8 hours a day.
· Must be able to communicate verbally in person and on the phone throughout the day.
· Able to bend, stoop and reach up to 4 hours a day.
· Able to climb stairs several times a day.
· Able to use a computer, iPad, cell phone, access Facebook, Twitter, Trax, and Apps frequently each day.
· Lift and carry up to 35 lbs. for at least 15 minutes at a time.
· Able to travel locally and the surrounding community where Flagship Center is located.