Back to Jobs
Santa Anita, CA
Start Date ASAP through January 7th 2019
As a Concierge, you are the primary point of personal contact for Guests who are seeking information, service, assistance and shopping & dining recommendations while visiting & shopping at a Flagship Center. You are also the primary point of engagement for Guests who are seeking information to plan their shopping & dining, as well as the latest details to take advantage of upcoming in-center and retailer events. You will demonstrate a passion for and understanding of providing service at a luxury level to ensure guests’ needs are met and their experience is memorable. You must be able to provide service in person, online and digitally through a variety of social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Internet, and Apps).
· Work/partner with the General Manager and/or Assistant General Manager at a Flagship Center to achieve the goals within the Center.
· Define, communicate, and maintain high standards of customer service at all times.
· Inform & suggest opportunities to engage guests in center & retailer events, theatre, spas and restaurants available at Westfield Centers.
· Demonstrate a vast knowledge of the trade area to assist guests with outside restaurant reservations, tourist attractions and transportation as requested.
· Think out-of-the-box to resolve all customer concerns, and anticipate their interests in services, amenities, programs & events while at the shopping centers.
· Always appear polished and professional and consistently adhere to uniform and grooming guidelines.
· Provide a luxury lifestyle experience for all guests as they visit the shopping center or reach out via Digital Channels.
· Provide information and resources by proactively identifying guests’ needs and desires; answer questions; give directions.
· Perform services requested including reservations for dining, travel, entertainment, rentals, gifts, sporting events, etc. This may require running errands away from the Guest Services Desk at the Center.
· Sell Gift Cards and complete end of shift report.
· Anticipate the service required by ascertaining the mood and style of the guest; identify solutions before being asked.
· Provide “shoulder to shoulder” service and assistance throughout the shopping center including valet, directories, Dining Terrace and beyond the Concierge Desk.
· Act as a Brand and Service Ambassador within the shopping center and local community to promote Services, Amenities and Events.
· Build relationships with retailers, restaurants, hotels and businesses within the community that can assist with guests needs. Maintain an “inside track” to ensure our client is able to provide guests with services both expected and unexpected.
· Build professional networks within the guest base and community to enhance knowledge and services currently being offered.
Correspond with guests who have completed guest satisfaction surveys and that