Back to Jobs
Tech-Savvy Customer Service Representative
Tech-Savvy Customer Service Rep
Recent Grads Preferred
$15-$17 /hr plus full benefits
Anaheim, CA 92806
We are searching for an outstanding Customer Service Representative to provide answers and resolution to our products, pricing, and availability in a professional and courteous manner. In this fast paced environment, we are seeking proactive candidates with strong ownership and follow through externally and internally. Tech-savvy candidates, familiar with Amazon's tech product, "Alexa" highly preferred.
· Answer incoming phone calls, respond to live chats, and emails in a swift manner, clarifying & resolving customers questions & concerns.
· Identify and assess customer needs based on interactions
· Troubleshoot and communicate answers clearly and concisely
· Provide professional and courteous service achieving customers satisfaction and trust
· Manage RMA through troubleshooting and process RMA accordingly.
· Utilizes Amazon seller central, shipping programs, and the internal ERP system to review customer information.
· Follows up with customers with incomplete orders whose product is out of stock.
· Provide additional assistance.
· Strong sense of urgency and ownership is MUST!
· Familiar with consumer electronics or related field - must be tech savvy!
· Engage in interactive dialogue with customers through active listening
· Detail-oriented and analytical problem solving skills
· Strong in multitasking
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Must be dependable, responsible, with reliable attendance
· Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment in a fast paced environment
· Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks and work in an organized and self-supervised manner.
· Bachelor's degree required
**Please submit resume in word or .pdf format to be considered