Back to Jobs
Inside Sales Representative- Recent Grads!
Inside Sales Representative
San Diego, CA
Mon - Fri: 7:30am - 4:00pm
$15.62/hour with Commission
On behalf of our client, TargetCW is looking for motivated, goal-oriented Inside Sales Representatives to join our talented team. We offer a stable base salary with an uncapped commission structure and the opportunity to develop your sales skills and advance your career. This high energy Inside Sales environment creates a team atmosphere that provides you with warm leads and a comprehensive training program that allows you to start receiving commissions immediately while training. If this sounds like a fit for you and you have at least 1 year of sales experience, then we encourage you to apply and become a part of our growing, highly successful sales team.
Our client company is a direct lender, providing working capital business loans and equipment financing solutions to
small and mid-sized companies throughout the United States. We take pride in helping businesses grow and treating our customers as business partners by establishing long-term relationships based on trust, integrity and customer satisfaction.
Why Work Here?
• Aggressive marketing campaigns and initiatives to drive new business opportunities.
• 3 months of paid training with ongoing coaching and commitment to your success and growth.
• Commission eligible from day 1 including a new hire bonus plan over the first 3 months to supplement income while ramping up your pipeline.
• Compensation: Base + Commission + Bonuses. Expected first year income between $60,00 - $90,000. There is no cap on commissions. Full Suite of benefits after 60 days of employment
• Positive, energetic and team-oriented business casual office environment.
• Monthly sales contests, quarterly Top Producer’s dinner, and frequent team events.
• A true work-life balance. A busy 8 hour work day with no nights or weekends.
The Ideal Candidate:
• 1-3 years of sales experience (inside phone/ intangibles preferred) with a successful track record as a closer and achieving goals and quotas.
• Possesses a competitive spirit; driven to succeed and thrives working in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Proven top-performer with strong relationship building skills and experience in consultative value-based selling.
• Proficient use of MS Office Suite and CRM experience (Salesforce.com is a plus).
• Displays professional business acumen with strong written and verbal communication and negotiation skills, along with a comprehension of general business fundamentals.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Generate, identify and qualify potential prospects through conversion of outbound and inbound marketing leads.
• Build strong customer relationships by providing excellent service and timely follow through.
• Perform extensive analysis of customer’s needs and present value by matching their needs with features,
advantages and benefits of the product/ program and service.
• Perform a high volume of calls and diligently follow up on leads in a timely manner.
• Drive sales adoption within your book of business while managing sales pipeline.
• Move deals forward by collecting documentation and facilitating the loan process throughout various stages of the sales cycle.
Please be sure to attach your updated resume to include your contact information.