Back to Jobs
Wahpeton, ND 58075
$12.50 per hour
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Use dial indicators and tape measure to check dimensions on finished bunks according to End of Line instructions.
· Packages sanded product per customer or company specifications.
· Fills out production, packaging and shipping documentation accurately and neatly.
· Perform daily inspection on forklift prior to operating.
· Ensure forklift is kept clean and is maintained correctly, notify supervisor of forklift maintenance problems.
· Operates forklift properly and safely to ensure no damage occurs to the boards or forklift and that no Incidents/Accidents or Near Misses occur.
· Fills in for other production personnel as directed by supervisor.
· Performs daily housekeeping tasks.
· Keeps Sander/Glue Line/Rip Saw operator informed of any significant problems or opportunities related to work activity.
· Promote a positive work attitude and team approach throughout the company.
· Communicate effectively with the person relieving them at shift change.
· Complies with company policies and all safety rules and procedures.
· Notify Sander/Glue Line/Rip Saw Operator if quality of product (both dimensional and unit appearance) is not per specifications.
· Moves material in a safe manner to avoid damage to product between the loading, unloading and warehouse area.
· Transports finished units to the appropriate location in the warehouse and places them correctly without damaging the product