Back to Jobs
Warehouse Associate – Outbound
Warehouse Associate-Outbound- Riverside, CA 92507
Pay Rate: $12/hr
Schedule: 40 hours a week/10am-7pm, Sunday through Friday with split days off (Saturday and another day in the week).
Temp to Hire
Start Date: ASAP
This position is with an e-commerce cycling retail business, whose purpose is to inspire people to Ride, Experience, and Explore.
Summary of Primary Functions: The Warehouse Associate has the important role of filling our customers’ orders. The individual in this role must have ambition and a passion for ensuring that customers receive a superior, same-day shipping experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Process orders by picking, packing, manifesting, loading, unloading, cleaning and kitting.
2. Meets or exceeds productivity standards for efficiency, accuracy and quality on a consistent basis.
3. Completes other warehouse functions as needed that may include receiving and processing freight, putting stock away, down stocking, cycle counting, etc.
4. Maintains all work areas, warehouse tools and supplies in an efficient and organized manner.
5. Provides an environment of support and teamwork to achieve common goals for all Jenson USA departments.
6. Abides by safety policies and regulations.
7. Communicates effectively.
8. Provides support and helps develop new procedures and processes related to the operations departments.
9. Brings energy, enthusiasm, a positive attitude, and commitment to the role.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to stand and/or walk for an 8-hour shift
• Ability to lift/move 20 lbs. regularly throughout shift
• Prior warehouse experience is preferred
• Prior bike shop experience or bicycle mechanic trade school a plus
Please send your resume in a Word or PDF format for immediate consideration.