Back to Jobs
Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative – San Diego, CA 92123
Compensation: $50,000 – $60,000/year DOE
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Start Date: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for five years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are looking for a candidate that proactively develops leads and qualifies them into possible clients. You will make a high volume of calls and set up sales appointments with the expectation that it will lead to an account. This will involve researching and identifying leads, cold calling/emailing, and setting appointments. This is an excellent opportunity to help you grow and earn your way to join the Business Development Team. Promotion to the Business Development Team is expected within 6 months to a year once predetermined requirements have been met.
• Research and input new leads in system
• High volume of calling prospects per day, this is a mandatory part of the job including concurrent emails
• Setup sales appointments after qualifying leads through emails and calls
• Develop knowledge of our products and services, we will want you to learn and become very HR-literate and skilled with industry vernacular and concepts. Our goal is for you to become a closer.
Qualification & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and/or equivalent experience preferred
• Excellent “persuasive” verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and the internet
• Sense of humor and resilience
• B2B or other sales experience a plus, passion built on recent job experience is great
• Networking, relationship management, CRM, LinkedIn, social media prowess
• Someone that people love talking to on the phone, this is very different than in person sales
Benefits, Compensation & Perks:
TargetCW offers a full benefits package including a cafeteria, gym, monthly massages, continuous training and much more! We have a unique working culture that we are sure you'll enjoy. Check us out!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.