Sr. Automation QA Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Software QA Analyst for Automation. The Senior Software QA Analyst for Automation will be responsible for quality assurance and testing of integrated systems and software, working within the limits of standard, accepted practices. They will have responsibility for definition and build out of a robust automated test architecture, selection of appropriate tooling, and championing automated methods through the development pipeline
- Work within context of an agile scrum team to evaluate user stories and verify practicality and applicability of enhancement requests.
- Analyze user stories for testability and scope of test effort.
- Provide agile scrum team with best estimate of test effort.
- Identify risks associated with testing efforts and make appropriate judgments to minimize risk while delivering on commitments.
- Define and communicate appropriate approaches to test assigned functionality, governed by complexity and scope.
- Create and execute test cases demonstrating coverage of all user story acceptance criteria.
- Report defects and errors, as well as status of testing.
- Implement and execute test automation scripts, frameworks, and tooling as directed. This includes both legacy functionality (regression) and current sprint deliverables.
- Establish and maintain appropriate test bed data with consideration of dynamic and encrypted elements.
- Implement adjustments to database schema, user interfaces, and business logic modules as necessary.
- Utilize technical and domain expertise to mentor team members, improve efficiencies, and refine processes and procedures.
- Evaluate end user documentation using end product, general knowledge, and content of user stories.
- Passionately pursue quality in own actions and in the context of assigned projects/tasks.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Maintain a safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Participate as directed in meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 4 year college degree or commensurate industry experience.
- 5+ years of software QA experience.
- 2+ years Selenium experience.
- Proven ability to write and execute test plans and manual test cases appropriately designed for automation.
- Ability to read/write/understand SQL, including stored procedures.
- Ability to work closely with business users and the technical team.
- Personal integrity in all work-related activities and relationships.
- Nice to have – Microsoft Test Manager experience
- Nice to have – active ISTQB Foundation Level or equivalent certification
Please submit your resume for consideration