Gaming Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
Los Angeles, CA
Our client is a leading eSports video game developer, publisher, and tournament organizer and is seeking a Full Stack Engineer. In this role you’ll contribute in one or more of the following key areas depending on your interests, experience and skill set:
You'll provide mentorship to other engineers, create and develop documentation for ongoing support, and participate in an on-call rotation to provide support and maintain high availability for our products and services.
- Develop UI
- Design and enhance microservices
- Lead architecture requirements and design
- Write unit and integration tests
- Code reviews
- Enhance build and deployment tooling
- Improve product visibility through monitoring and alerting
Please submit your resume for consideration!
- 10 Years of experience
- Talented in developing consumer facing web UI, building RESTful services or backend tooling.
- Experience creating feature-rich apps and/or deploying services in high-volume, highly-available environments.
- Must have strong CS fundamentals.
- Ability to take ownership and are capable of end-to-end delivery.
- Consistently strive for high-quality.
- Must have a clear understanding of how to monitor and fine-tune systems for performance.