Back to Jobs
Quality Assurance Analyst
Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Wichita, KS 67220
Pay Rate: $20.00 - $22.00 Hourly
Our company has been dedicated to the independent pharmacy industry for over 40 years. Our client companies include independent retail and independent specialty pharmacies across the United States.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for testing the overall stability and functionality of the collection of our software products. The Analyst should be confident in the measures taken to test the product and be satisfied with the outcome before releasing to production.
· Adhere to quality standards when testing and analyzing
· Recognize and notify Team of potential issues or oversites with functional or technical behavior
· Troubleshoot escalated production issues
· Provide collaboration on functional design when requested
· Develop and execute test cases
· Document testing outcomes, failure reasons, discussions, decisions made for historical tracking purposes
· Familiarity with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience with software testing from the UI and the database
· Analytic and cognitive abilities
· Ability to creatively solution a problem
· Takes direction but can also be proactive and take logical next steps based on prior situations and standard operating procedure
· Ability to review requirement documents and translate to test cases
· Pharmacy experience preferred
· IT / Networking skills preferredPlease submit your resume for consideration. Thank you!