Billing Business Analyst
Weston, FL 33326
$50-$52 per hour
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking a Billing Business Analyst to support short- and long-term operational business activities. In this role, you will be working with stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure business problem understanding. You will document, prioritize and manage business requirements that define business needs.
- Analyze, review, forecast, and trend data and information for the development of business requirements.
- Document and communicate decisions, understand stakeholder needs and proactively elicit, capture, and communicate business requirements to meet those needs.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of existing processes and data, in order to enhance quality and accuracy in billing reports and invoicing.
- Create and incorporate project objectives and measures into processes and requirements.
- Develop and document medium-to-high complexity business workflows.
- Lead large-scale projects and initiatives, delegate analysis work, and provide direction, guidance and support to contributing BAs.
- Validate solutions, designs, and test plans to ensure traceability to business requirements.
- Serve as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues, and present options for problem resolution.
- Develop subject matter expertise and serve as product owner for agile product implementations.
- Review the analysis and interpretation of others work, and provide tangible feedback.
- Present analysis and interpretation for operational and business review and planning.
- Support short and long term operational/strategic business activities through analysis.
- Develop and implement effective/strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes
- 5+ years’ experience to include eliciting, documenting and managing business requirements.
- 2-3 years’ experience working with billing systems, preferably healthcare payer-facing.
- Proficient with process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferably in Business, Technology, Finance, Health Administration or related field.
- Experience working within an SDLC (system development life cycle) methodology including any of the following: Scrum, SAFe, Waterfall, RUP, Smart BPM or equivalent.
- Intermediate experience with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate analysis, including trends and opportunities, to clients and the business.
- Proven problem solving skills, including balancing multiple priorities and addressing conflicting and/or data inaccuracies.
- Articulate, assertive and persuasive with the ability to adapt communication style and approach to audience.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures.
- Experience working and/or presenting with senior level leadership.
- Experience taking a lead role on a large-to-complex program, project and/or non-project initiative.
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile and/or Scrum.
- Experience with forecasting and estimating project demand.
- Healthcare experience.
- Project management experience.
- IIBA Certification (CBAP or CCBA).
Please submit your resume for consideration!