Back to Jobs
Event Support Specialist
Event Support Specialist
San Francisco, CA 94105
$25-$35 per hour DOE
As the Event Support Specialist, you will play a part of our dynamic Hospitality & Events team. Our ideal candidate will be an expert on delivering hospitality to every event, focusing on details, stellar execution, while building and maintaining relationships with internal business units. This position will require you to be a team player, working in cross-functional teams in supporting internal and external requests with, budgeting, execution, team and vendor management, analysis and reporting.
• Execute a wide scope of events across campus to include lobby activations, receptions, all hands meetings, single and multi-day training, and many others
• Understand our brand and product positioning with the ability to ensure consistent, on-brand messaging
• Manage multiple, complex timetables successfully in a collaborative extremely fast paced environment
• Manage external relationships (agencies, vendors) and work with cross-functional internal teams; creative services, interactive, marketing ops, which support direct efforts and collaborate closely to develop and successfully execute programs
• Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries, including a broad range of peers and executives
• Provide onsite event support and other duties assigned by senior event manager as necessary
• Manage and contribute towards creative problem solving
• Create pre-event planning decks and post event summary decks for all stakeholders
• Post event reconciliation including lessons learned, budget & invoice reconciliation, and follow-up surveys.
• BA or equivalent experience required.
• 4+ years’ experience in event & project management, planning large, complex events & programs (product launches, conferences, executive programs and trade shows).
• Experience working in a B2B, high-tech, fast-paced environment.
• Proven effectiveness in vendor negotiations
• Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to creatively negotiate demands
• Results-oriented, customer driven, organized with attention to detail
• Able to prioritize and thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
• Great team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
• Solid understanding of event technology
• Excellent project management skills and a desire to improve current processes
• Experience with program analysis, measurement, reporting and pipeline impact.
• Ability to work outside of traditional business hours and weekends as needed.
Please submit your resume for consideration.