Senior Platform Engineer – Phoenix AZ
Top of the line benefits
Relocation Available for a great Candidate
Our client is seeking to hire Sr.-to-Lead Level Platform Engineers to manage and optimize development for PlayStation 4, XboxOne, or Nintendo Switch.
The ideal candidate will have led development for at least one console title and have extensive knowledge on modern console systems. Additional, experience on several other shipped titles is required. Knowledge and expertise designing and implementing end-to-end game systems from concept to shipped product, including tooling, documentation, and support. They should possess strong interpersonal skills and can spec, develop, iterate and tune their game systems efficiently and effectively.
- Take full ownership of a single platform (XboxOne, PS4, or Switch) from debugging, performance optimizations, API integrations, and build / packaging processes.
- Facilitate support to other engineers when game systems interact with platform specific features.
- Work with artists and content creators to champion best practices regarding platform performance impact.
- Led development of at least 1 modern console title through shipping.
- Several shipped titles.
- Minimum 5 years of professional development experience.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Robust knowledge of game systems and their implementation from scratch to shipped.
- Ability to write documentation and strong interpersonal skills.
- Debugging and optimization on modern console platforms.
- Unreal Engine 4 development experience strongly desired.
If qualified, please respond with your resume saved as a word document for immediate review