Title: Material Handler
Location: Portland, OR
Salary: $15-$18 DOE
Our client, an industry recognized and brand leader in firearms manufacturing is seeking a Material Handler
to help assist them at their Oregon facility.
- Inspect parts to ensure accuracy of order.
- Receive purchased and manufactured parts.
- Monitor and maintain inventory cycle-counts for all sub- assembly work centers.
- Pull parts for assembly, packing, and OSP when needed.
- Record stock transactions in the computer system.
- Deliver and fill transport carts to specified work centers.
- Follow 5S to keep areas clean and organized.
- Repair any damaged or worn visual control indicators.
- Ship products following the production schedule.
- HS diploma and/or Associates Degree, or 1-3 months related experience/training
- Ability to follow simple instructions.
- Proficient in basic math.
- Ability to count part accurately.
- Able to work in a team.
- Open to working overtime when needed
- Can work independently with little supervision.
- Have the knowledge of Lean Manufacturing processes
- Follows EH&S training requirements and security mandates.
- Can lift up to 50 pounds