Santee, CA 92071
$18.50 - $22.00 DOE
Our client, a leader in manufacturing machinery, is seeking a Machinist II.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and possess excellent time management skills. If you are great at thinking outside the box, we’d love to hear from you!
- Set up and operate machine tools for the production of precision parts, fabrications and modifications to print.
- Perform calculations for dimensions and tolerances using math.
- Be responsible for taking measurements of parts to ensure uniformity by using precision instruments.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all machine tools (including specialized tools) to perform operations.
- Monitor the feed and speed of the machines during the machine process.
- Make fixtures and tooling to meet needs.
- Verify and follow FAI inspection procedures.
- Ensure all machines are running at or at 100%.
- Comfortable working with 3, 4, and 5 axis machines.
- You have basic knowledge of GD & T.
- Can easily complete paperwork.
- Proficient in shop mathematics, metal properties, and machining procedures.