Title: Business Development Outreach
Location: Lexington, KY 40511
Pay Rate: $16-$19hr (Weekly Pay)
Term 10 Month Contract (possible extension)
Hours: 30-35hrs a week ( Work from home- remote)
The Outreach Lead supports the company's signature fundraising campaign, within the assigned territory. Responsible for several aspects of Student Series including school recruitment and management, in-person visits, host assemblies, event wrap up, and other administrative duties as assigned. Works under the supervision of Student Series Campaign Manager(s), in conjunction with fellow campaign staff.
- Sales outreach to schools to achieve fundraising goals through planning, customer service and stewardship.
- Receive lead appointments to meet with schools and companies.
- Some cold calling as needed
- Identify and network with schools and coordinators in assigned counties to promote the fundraising campaign(s) and drive fundraising success.
- Present/speak in-front of teachers and students
- Metrics are set and must be met for number of commitments for Student Series programs like Pennies for Patients.
- Draft concise, effective and personable communications to volunteers, participants, and donors with oversight by Campaign Manager.
- Provide administrative assistance to campaign(s) through email, phone & website account management and Campaign 360 database.
- 1-2 years’ experience recruiting, business development, recruiting, fundraising, communications, sales, marketing or related field.
- Fundraising and outreach work a plus!
- Consultative sales background helpful
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree desired
- Education and Non-profit background highly desired
- Public speaking background helpful. Must be comfortable presenting in-front of groups
- Experience in cold calling and sales outreach a plus.
- Experience with database management a plus.
- Professional level lead or supervisory background preferred
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned territory.
- Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Must pass background check
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- May be required to move Campaign materials weighing up to 15 pounds for various events.
- Required to use personal vehicle in the course of employment.
- In order to perform this job successfully an individual must meet the physical requirement necessary to complete the essential job duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties.
- The physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet with schools during and outside school hours
- Familiarity with territory strongly encouraged.
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume!