Electrical Engineer 2 San Marcos, CA 92078
Schedule TBD- 4/10 or 5/8
A leader in Aerospace Manufacturing is seeking an Electrical Engineer 2 to assist them in their nuclear division. Under the general direction of the Engineering Manager, the Electrical Engineer is responsible for electrical circuit design/troubleshoots the support of the development of test activities for nuclear products.
· Create and update engineering documentation including drawings, part lists, schematics, artwork, operation sheets, manufacturing procedures, factory acceptance test procedures, maintenance and troubleshooting manuals, prototype and qualification test procedures.
· Recommend design improvements.
· Streamline manufacturing processes which in turn would reduce production cost.
· Support with product proposal designs, cost estimates, and scheduling.
· Follow safe work practices and participate in safety training.
· Electrical Engineering degree with 3 or more years of work experience in designing analog and digital circuitry.
· MSEE with 1 or more years’ experience.
· Experience in circuit design tools, schematic capture, layout fundamentals, SPICE, analog circuitry, low-level voltage signals, and control systems.
· Can write failure analysis reports.
· Proficient in MS office.
· Experience in CE requirements, IEC61010, EMC, and LVD.
· Experience in prototyping, V&V software, NQA-1, and ORCAD is a plus.