Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Reading, PA 19603
Pay: $55 hr (Weekly Pay)
Hours: Full-time 40 Hours, 8am-5pm
Duration: 9 month contract (potential for permanent)
Our client, a leading manufacturer of specialty alloys and are seeking a SharePoint Developer
to join their team.
- Order Submission, Approval, Process Tracking
- Collaborative Data Capture
- Dashboards for project status by active project, project owner, etc.
- Interfaces with other systems for order status and master data
- On-site collaboration with Team in Reading PA preferred and/or required during certain phases of the project
- Note: Team has developed process flows, basic data design, and screen wire-frames as requirements for development
- 3+yrs of SharePoint Development background required
- 3+ yrs with SharePoint functionality to support requirements
- US Citizenship required
- Must be able to present development, ask for feedback when needed, and demonstrate development requested during development reviews.
- Must be able to work with the Project Team utilizing an agile methodology to develop a SharePoint
- Ability to work with in an agile methodology with the project team
- 2-3 week scrums
- Daily or Bi-weekly progress reviews
- Must have good communication skills
- Current company SharePoint Environment is SharePoint 2013 on SQL2012 with current plans to upgrade.
- Must pass background check
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume!