Title: Electrical Mechanical Designer
Location: Carlsbad, CA 92009
Duration: 6 month contract (potential for extension)
Pay rate: DOE (Weekly pay)
Hours: Full-time M-F
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. They are looking for a dynamic experienced Electrical Designer
that will play an important role to the key success of the team!Job Responsibilities:
- Document a wide range of diverse hardware for testing and troubleshooting commercial, military and space products.
- You will be contributing to program responsibilities which include: Solidworks Electrical Schematic Drafting, DxDesigner PWA Schematic Drafting, Wirelist Creation, Bill-Of-Materials (BOM) Creation, Agile (CMDB) Submissions, and Peer Reviews of EE and ME documentation.
- Produce Standard Test Equipment (STE), test fixture and interface test adapter (ITA) documentation, including custom PWA schematics.
- Build test capabilities for new products while improving existing test devices and methods.
- Work in a team environment with Operations, Production, and R&D and also ability to work independently
- Associates Degree or Equivalent experience
- 3+years of Electrical Solidworks
- Schematic Drafting/Capture and Solidworks Electrical required
- Knowledge of DxDesigner PWA Schematic Drafting, Wirelist Creation, Bill-Of-Materials (BOM) Creation, Agile (CMDB)
- Attention to detail and focused
- US Citizenship required
- Good communication skills
- Must have knowledge of Electrical Technician Fundamentals
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Comfortable working in a fast paved, rapidly changing, short turn-around environment
- Pass background check
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume!
- Solidworks Electrical
- Solidworks 3D
- Agile (Configuration Management Database)