Title: Test Equipment Assembler
Location: Carlsbad, CA 92009
Duration: 6 month contract (potential for extension)
Pay rate: DOE (Weekly pay)
Hours: Full-time M-F
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. They are looking for a dynamic experienced Test Equipment Assembler
that will play an important role to the key success of the team!
- Assemble a wide range of diverse hardware for testing and troubleshooting commercial, military and space products.
- Produce STE, test fixtures and interface test adapters (ITA) which meet performance, cost, and manufacturability goals.
- Contribute to program responsibilities that include Specialized Test Assembly, cable routing, prototype builds of fixtures, ITA, and custom boxes
- Providing feedback to design engineers on documentation, part procurement assistance, material status and inventory of parts.
- Work closely with Operations, Production, and R&D on continuing to build our test capabilities for new products while improving existing test devices and methods
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 + years Electro-Mechanical experience (cable harnessing, wire terminations etc)
- Some soldering experience
- Must have knowledge of cable routing, prototype builds of fixtures, ITA, and custom boxes,
- Must have knowledge in interpreting Schematics and Assembly drawings
- Microsoft Suite Efficiency
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to lift 50 lbs (physical required upon hire)
- Attention to detail and focused
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paved, rapidly changing, short turn-around environment
- US Citizenship required. Must pass background check
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume.
- Soldering, Certified to J-STD-001
- Agile (Configuration Management Database)