Electrical Engineer 3, Sustaining Engineering
San Marcos, CA 92078
$80k + DOE
6:00am-4:30pm M-TH, 4/10 schedule
A leader in Aerospace Manufacturing is seeking an Electrical Engineer 3
. Under the general direction of the Sustaining Engineering Team, the Electrical Engineer 3
will be assigned a product line to support any technical issues that may occur.
- Address production problems for assigned products.
- Responsible for leading the design effort of new revisions to the product line.
- Provide technical advice to other engineers as needed.
- Understand the HART protocol.
- Design the electronics for instrumentation type devices.
- Design digital circuits.
- BSEE 8-10 years related work experience, or MSEE with 3-5 years’ experience.
- Expert in circuit and software design tools.
- Experience designing in interfaces such as USB and RS485.
- Can use and read schematics and drawings.
- Ability to use oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, system analyzers and in-circuit emulators.
- Knowledge of Linux.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION