Title: Customer Operations Representative
Location: San Diego, CA 92108
Salary: $15hr-$17hr (Weekly Pay!)
6 month contract- Convert to permanent (Based on performance)
For over 20 years, our client has been a nationally recognized leader providing credit and data verification solutions to U.S. banks, mortgage lenders, mortgage brokers and credit unions nationwide. Providing innovative, fully compliant web-based platforms that help mitigate risk, while improving operational efficiency and streamlining the lending process. They are seeking a Customer Operations Representative as the front-line support and service for the company!
- Provide existing customer support which may include but not be limited to answering phone calls, completing client conference calls, and calling creditors to verify client information
- Answer high volume of calls from clients
- Process Supplements in technology system and update credit report with accurate verified information
- Answer general billing questions
- Support client questions pertaining to credit reports as well as compliance mandates
- Maintain up to date knowledge of bureau compliance requirements as they pertain to new account credentialing and current clients
- Process credit supplements and provide status updates
- Process Tax Return Verification orders
- Act as a sales agent for incoming prospective clients
- Manage customer and/or product specific projects that may be assigned on a periodic basis
- Assist in a variety of projects on an as needed basis
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- **Must have 2 + 5 years Customer Service focused on inbound/outbound calls
- Experience with consumer credit reports, mortgage and real estate industry helpful
- Handle an average of 40 + call a day from clients with a smile!
- Must be punctual and committed to the role.
- Excellent communication required. In person and by telephone
- Must have the ability to interpret and communicate detailed product information
- Ability to analyze and resolve routine customer service related issues of diverse scopes
- Need to be an outgoing individual with an assertive yet supportive skill set
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Pass background check and credit check