Project Engineer - Land Development
Redwood City, CA 94065
$87,000 - $106,000 Annually - DOE
Our client provides engineering, surveying, and land planning services for architects, commercial and residential developers, colleges and universities, cities and counties, governmental agencies, hotels, health care facilities, and large corporations. They are seeking a Project Engineer
with strong technical abilities, experience in land development project design, and the ability to lead a team of engineers on small and large projects.
We are looking for individuals who may not have the experience of a Project Manager, but can independently evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria using judgment in making adaptations and modifications.
- Plan, schedule, conduct, or coordinate detailed phases of technical work in portions of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope.
- Prepare project specifications and cost estimates.
- Provide assistance to the Project Managers in preparing current status information for internal reporting and for keeping clients informed on progress.
- Supervise or coordinate the work of drafters, technicians, and others who assist in specific assignments.
The assignments may include one or more of the following:
- Project design and development for grading and utility systems from master planning through construction, test of materials, preparation of specifications, research investigations, report preparation, and other activities requiring knowledge of principles and techniques commonly employed in the specific area of assignments.
- Projects include residential, commercial, mix-use and public works projects.
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate and confidential consideration. Thank you!