IT Project Manager
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
6 Month Contract
Our client provides leading business, technology and information solutions in order to transform the financial and clinical aspects of healthcare. We are seeking an IT Project Manager to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle. Within this role, you will be responsible for project design, scope management, cost control, and quality and performance reporting.
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope.
- Run projects for the year in Jira.
- Run daily standups, planning, and demos.
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising.
- Partner closely with other project teams to define business requirements.
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs.
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing.
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures.
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses.
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized.
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors.
- BA in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 5-7 years project management experience.
- Well versed in Scrum and 2 week sprints.
- Experienced in Jira
- PMP or PMI certification.
- People management and team building skills
- Previous work experience in the healthcare industry.