Donelson, TN 37214
$25 per hour
9 Month Contract
As the Implementation Analyst
is to facilitate the deployment of new business functions across the organization. Responsibilities include performing a lot of testing, documentation and training duties.
- Deliver professional and timely client communications regarding current implementation/support cases.
- Thoroughly track, organize and document all product and support related activities.
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of products and services and stay abreast of relevant industry trends and best practices.
- Assist in the development and implementation of moderately complex new products and services for clients.
- Create and maintain effective professional relationships with staff members and departmental heads to coordinate and produce data for pre-implementation validation.
- Manage assigned migration projects and deliver tasks in accordance with established objectives
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 2-4 years of experience required. Experience working within the Financial industry is beneficial.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Expert ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Expert ability in event planning, budgeting, etc.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge with data migrations and network connectivity (servers)
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Communicate effectively with customers and internal business partners
Please submit your resume for consideration.