Title: Test Technician
Location: Tempe, AZ
Duration: 6 month contract (potential for extension)
Pay rate: DOE (Weekly Pay)
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. They are looking for a dynamic experienced Test Technician
to join their team in the operations department!
- Test and troubleshoot complex telecommunication equipment to the component level
- Testing and troubleshooting complex RF and digital circuits in Manufacturing
- Setting up necessary test equipment and fixtures
- Perform calibration, test, troubleshooting, completing test data sheets and detailed failure reports
- Provide help to other technicians.
- High School Diploma or equivalent/ Associates degree in a related technical field or equivalent
- 5+ years troubleshooting complex electronics to the component level, including RF and digital.
- Experience testing electronic products
- Ability to read schematics and understand electronic circuits.
- Familiarity with test and troubleshooting methods for telecommunication equipment
- Ability to follow a test procedure and complete necessary paperwork.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office for documentation creation, and modification
- US government position. US citizenship required.
- Must pass background check
If you meet the job requirement and are looking for a dynamic company, please submit your resume!
- Hands on experience setting up and working with RF test set ups.
- Experience using Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers and RF test equipment.
- Experience RF transmitters, RF receivers, and amplifiers.
- Experience with Environmental tests such as vibration and thermovac.
- Ability to debug product and test station failures down to component level.