Title: Electronics Assembly Associate(Soldering)Location: Tempe, AZ Duration: 6 month contract (potential for extension)
Pay rate: DOE (Weekly pay)Hours: Full-time M-F Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. They are looking for a dynamic experienced Electronic Assembly Associate
that will play an important role to the key success of the team!Job Responsibilities:
- Successfully complete assembly of electronic devices
- Perform manual soldering of surface mount and through-hole components
- Performing manual soldering and assembly of electronic devices
- Applying adhesives and other materials to printed circuit boards
- Complete assembly of modules consisting of printed wiring boards, chassis, housings, wires, and hardware
- Manual placement of die onto packages as well as wire bonding die to package
- Mixing of various materials for use on printed circuit boards
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in electronics assembly required
- 3+years Soldering experience required (**Must pass Soldering test**)
- Fine pitch and hand soldering skills required
- Experience performing manual soldering and assembly of electronic devices
- Ability to work on assemblies while looking through a microscope for 8 hours a day
- Experience working in an engineering environment
- Familiarity with ovens, hot plates, hot air pencil, etc.
- Computer skills using Microsoft
- US Citizenship required. Must pass background check
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume. Thank you.
- Experience with military and space assembly is desirable.
- Wire bonding skills and experience.
- IPC-610 and J-STD certified soldering skills.
- Experience mixing and applying epoxies, adhesives, and other types of materials.
- Experience using Oracle, Agile and Microsoft office.