Title: Production Assembler
Location: Hercules, CA 94547
Pay Rate : $17.50/hr
M-F 6am-2:30pm or 10:45am-7:15pm
Our client has contributed to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- Performs routine, non-complex assembly tasks.
- Assembles, setup and operates equipment.
- Package and assemble components and kits in a cGMP production environment.
- Code and apply labels.
- Reconcile and maintain accurate inventory.
- Complete accurate paperwork with good documentation practices - following GDP.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. some completed secondary education is preferred.
- 2 + years assembly/production experience, specifically of medical devices
- Comfortable working in clean-room environments.
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO, FDA, DOT, and IATA requirements.
- May work near moving mechanical parts and may be exposed to chemicals and risk of electric shock.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Please submit your resume for consideration.