Title: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Atlanta, GA 30305
$21 per hour (Weekly pay)
Term: 6 month contract (potential for extension)
A thriving Financial services company in Atlanta, GA is currently seeking a Desktop Support Technician
to assist them. As the Desktop Support Technician, you will work directly with team members, to address all incidents, problems, and request that arise.
- Assist with workstation management such as: workstation imaging and configuration & deployment setup using SCCM/MDT.
- Complete application deployment.
- Assist with hardware asset tracking & reporting
- Provide support with security/protection application support, OS upgrades, new patch releases, browsers upgrades, and new application deployments.
- Support ticket and SLA management.
- Manage user permissions & passwords.
- Mentor Helpdesk analysts and desk-side support technicians.
- Provide level 2 technical support, which includes: troubleshoot/repair for all deployed workstations, mobile devices, applications, network/remote access & messaging services.
- Provide occasional level 1 support after hours and during high-demand periods.
- 5+ years deploying, updating, optimizing, and troubleshooting Windows-based workstations in a corporate environment.
- 5+ years providing support for MS Office and all major component applications.
- 5+ years providing support for Acrobat, anti-virus solutions internet browsers.
- Professional training/certifications in: CompTIA A+ Network+, MCITP, MCSA, MCTS, ect.
- Information Services degree is preferred.
- Macintosh & OS X configurations and support experience is a plus.
- Basic understanding of IP addressing, subnets, file/folder mapping, share drives & network printer configuration. Basic file & print server configuration/administration a plus.
- Must pass background check
Please submit your resume for consideration!