Storage Engineer San Jose, CA
$57.50 per hour
6 Month Contract
As the Storage Engineer, you will be handling all projects related to improving storage efficiency. Some of your daily tasks will include delivering requested objectives in a timely manner and escalating needs in case of bottlenecks. In this role, you will be a team member for the IT storage infrastructure.
- BA in Computer Science.
- 5-6 years’ experience working in a storage space.
- Advanced experience in NETAPP Storage.
- Knowledgeable of vFilers, CIFS, NFS, Snapshot, SnapMirror, SnapRestore.
- Knowledgeable of NetApp FAS filer implementation and administration (C-DOT and 7Mode).
- Must have experience in UNIX scripting language.
- Excellent written and communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Must be organized.
Please submit your resume for consideration!