Warehouse Receiver - Carlstadt, NJ
$13-15/Hour based on experience
7am-4pm or 2pm-11pm
With ten facilities nationwide, our client is now one of the nation's largest distributors of wireless infrastructure, communications and mobile products in the US. They are currently seeking Warehouse Receivers to be responsible for inspecting and putting away inbound materials.
Your daily job duties will include:
- Offload inbound material.
- Perform counts and inspections of materials once they arrive.
- Compete receiving data entry.
- Put away material received.
- Separate and stage materials.
- Complete quality control of products.
- Support pickers when needed.
*Military Veterans Highly Desired with relevant MOS*
- Must have experience operating a stand-up and standard forklift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1-year warehouse experience.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Proficient with basic math.
- Experience with RF Scanners
- Experience with Prelude.
- Must be able to operate a stand up and standard forklift.
- Able to lift to 50lbs.
Please submit your resume for consideration.