Title: Real Estate Paralegal
Location: Century City, CA 90067
Up to $40/hr. (Weekly pay)
Temp to hire
Our client is one of the world’s largest shopping center organizations with legendary retail destinations in London, New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles! We are looking for a Corporate Paralegal with:
- Post high school education and paralegal certification preferred.
- Concise grammatical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- At least five years law firm corporate experience and/or in-house paralegal experience preferred.
- Experience in forming and dissolving corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Able to interact diplomatically with corporate senior executives and staff.
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude.
Please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration.
- Manage the formation and dissolution of corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Maintain corporate minute books and corporate records database.
- Draft board resolutions and various other corporate documents, including bylaws, organizational actions, operating agreements, minutes and assignments.
- Issue stock, maintain stock registers, prepare dividend declarations, unit purchase agreements, stock assignments, process redemptions and transfers.
- Process and track annual report filings for corporate entities.
- Assist in the organization of the Legal Department electronic document database and paper records.
- Monitor, log and process Legal Department invoices.
- Assist in interfacing between internal departments and outside counsel with respect to due diligence relating to financings, dispositions, acquisitions and litigation.
- Respond and process KYC information and other due diligence related requests.
- Assist attorneys with drafting legal documents, including construction and development agreements, management agreements, confidentiality agreements, promissory notes, borrower certificates and service contracts.
- Respond to various inquiries from mall managers and other company personnel on a wide variety of legal related issues.