Front End Developer
Santa Ana, CA 92705
$70 per hour
1 Year Contract
As the Front-End Developer,
you will help build the next generation enterprise user interface applications leveraging the latest and evolving set of user interface and technologies. In this role you will design, modify, develop, write and implement user interface software programming applications, including software infrastructure and development tools for this new platform.
- Designs, modifies, implements, tests, and supports all product user interface related technology and functionality, including both client facing and internally facing UI software infrastructure in an AWS hosted environment.
- Communicates proactively and effectively with team members and other product stakeholders in a highly Agile environment.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- 6+ years of related experience as Front-End Developer, with at least 2+ years of React experience.
- Production project experience with the latest set of user interface technologies including React.js, Redux, Style Components, Webpack, Gulp, HTML, CSS, SASS, Node.js, NPM, and Enzyme
- Experience building/consuming REST web services
- Background in RESTful API development, relational databases, and complex systems integration.
- Modern CI/CD pipeline tooling including Azure DevOps, GIT, JIRA
- Experience configuring/automating/supporting AWS environments.
- Demonstrated technical lead experience as an user interface software engineer.
- Demonstrates strong leadership in establishing and maintaining development best practices (TDD, code reviews, continuous integration, etc.)
- Demonstrated design experience for corporate user interfaces.
Please submit your resume for consideration!