Business Systems Analyst - Esports Production Events Development
Los Angeles, CA 90064
$37.00 - $45.00 Hourly (Weekly Pay)
1 Year Contract
Summary of the Role:
Our client, a globally renowned Esports video game producer, is seeking a Business Systems Analyst
to join the Esports Production Events team. The Business Systems Analyst
serves as the liaison between the external developer, internal business units, Esports Events Product Owner and key stakeholders for the implementation of companywide/enterprise budgeting and scheduling software system. This position provides project management support to the Delivery Lead and Project Team.
What your day might look like:
We like to talk with people who have the following:
- Will work with key project stakeholders to formulate, to identify, model, communicate the business vision, to envision initial requirements, and to scope the project.
- Work closely with business users to understand and analyze business requirements, evaluate options, research and write appropriate use cases and user stories
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications and manage outside contract developers to deliver the system to the agreed specification.
- Act as the interface between dev teams writing the software and business users, identifying and rectifying issues during the design, development and testing.
- Provide testing of delivered solutions – working closely with developer to identify bugs and/or missing/incorrect functionality.
- Analyze, document all APIs
- Help prioritize and schedule development activities.
- Provide user documentation and training as required. e.g. User training manual with External Development Team.
- BSAs will often aid in writing user acceptance test (UAT) cases and will be a liaison between project leads and testing organization during UAT.
- Brainstorms with developers to determine what questions to ask user community so that business needs are clear and to determine what alternatives are feasible
- Supports the project from creation to implementation ensuring that project/tasks have been completed successfully
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate and confidential consideration. Thank you!
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or equivalent degree/experience is required
- 5+ years experience as BA or BSA
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management analyst role; well versed in project management activities and business process management
- Experience working in a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Must be knowledgeable in all phases of a project management life cycle
- Experience utilizing systems tools including Microsoft Project, Visio, JIRA and Smartsheet or equivalent
- Experience with an ERP implementation is highly desirable not required
- Experience with Agile/iterative development methodologies is preferred