Onsite VMS/MSP Coordinator - Santa Monica, CA
REPORTS TO: VMS/MSP Program Manager
STATUS: Hourly, Non-Exempt
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for five years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are seeking an Onsite VMS/MSP Coordinator
to join our dynamic company. You will provide day-to-day support to your assigned Client, Staffing Partners, as well as the Contingent Worker population as part of the MSP/VMS Program team within on of our top client’s facility.
This position requires frequent problem solving to find positive, out-of-the-box solutions. This applicant seeks out opportunities to assist the Client with a variety of VMS/MSP solutions. The applicant must have excellent verbal and written customer service skills and is open for a fun, but professional, environment. Every aspect of this position is client facing, and as a result, requires high emotional IQ. In addition, the applicant should be able to work effectively under pressure while remaining calm. This person truly enjoys a challenge!
Qualifications & Skills:
- Act as an extension of TargetCW within client facility- promoting exceptional customer service for both our client and workers on engagement
- Assist in the day-to-day delivery of TargetCW’s services to the Client with a primary focus on effectively managing Client’s specific needs relating to the VMS/MSP Program
- Assist in the management of, and communication with, over 350 TargetCW workers on engagement at client facility
- On-site presence at Client location full time
- Help educate and train client hiring managers on full capabilities of MSP Program and VMS tool used for all contingent workforce interactions and onboardings
- Act as subject matter expert on client and TargetCW systems to be able to provide exceptional support and troubleshooting
- Assist in onboarding processes for all contingent workers:
- Assist where needed in system set-up/onboardings
- Conduct initial contingent worker orientations upon arrival on-site
- Help with coordination and escorting on-site interviews for supplier sourced candidates
- Work with hiring managers to fully understand policies when interacting with all contingent workforce within the MSP
- Deliver both requested and scheduled reporting needs to client
- Develop, maintain, and advance TargetCW’s relationship with client contacts across the organization
- Perform other job-related projects/duties as assigned
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- MSP/VMS or Staffing Industry background desired (ideally full cycle IT staffing)
- 3+ years working in a professional environment
- Experience with Beeline or other similar VMS tools
- Exceptional communication skills with both clients and contingent workforce
- Ability to work in a high touch, constant client facing environment- will be located on-site at client’s Santa Monica, CA location
- The ability to multitask within multiple software systems
- Self-motivated individual who can identify and resolve situations with limited guidance
- Established level of professionalism to maintain the integrity of confidential information included in hiring processes and other human resources-related issues or projects
- Ability to work well and excel in a team environment
- Flexibility to shift priorities as needed to service client
- Demonstrated integrity, dependability, diplomacy and resourcefulness with a strong work ethic
- Computer skills include proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), Google Suite, and HRIS systems
- The ability to effectively interact with individuals of diverse backgrounds and different levels of experience
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. This position provides opportunity for growth. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
to submit your resume and learn more about our team! Want to learn more about what makes us unique? Click here
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.