Research Associate I, Analytical Sciences
Durham, North Carolina 27703
$41-$42 per hour DOE
1 Year contract
As the Research Associate I, Analytical Sciences
, you will support product development from product definition stages to product approval and launch by conducting development and analytical experiments.
Please submit your resume for consideration!
- Conduct laboratory work related to advancing product quality and performance.
- Complete valve force profiling using texture analyzer.
- Perform simulated user testing implementing the use of FD-10 for firing down MDIs.
- Total can assay using HPLC for analysis.
- Review and sign off on colleagues’ notebooks.
- Perform data review and transcription verification of technical documents (e.g., reports, regulatory filings).
- Handle and fire down of MDIs.
- Effectively document experiments and results.
- Communicate project status and concerns to team.
- BS in chemistry, pharmaceutics, biology or engineering is preferred. Some chemistry laboratory course work required.
- 0-3 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Hands-on laboratory experience with a variety of techniques and equipment is desirable; HPLC/GC experience is preferred.
- Familiar with safe laboratory practices.
- Previous experience working with hazardous materials is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and through technical writing (documentation of laboratory experiments).
- If necessary, must be willing to shave facial hair for respirator use as part of lab responsibilities as needed.