Customer Service Representative
Haleyville, AL 35565
$17.50 per hour
- Complete the order entry process from telephone, fax, e-mail and EDI.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls in a professional manner.
- Ensure customer inquiries are resolved both promptly.
- Research delivery or invoicing discrepancies and issue credit as necessary
- Proof orders for mistakes
- Establish close working relationships with internal stakeholders and customers, understanding their business and how we can add value.
- Answer technical inquiries regarding our products and providing updates on the status of orders.
- Communicate clearly and professionally
- Assist customers on resolutions related to product availability issues
- Maintain appropriate controls and documentation to ensure SOX compliance
- Able to continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience.
- Follow all Company related safety/environmental rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Education required, Associate’s Degree or higher preferred
- 1-2 years previous experience in customer service for a manufacturing company, call center or building supplies industry.
- Must be willing to work occasional weekends and extended hours during the work week as needed and be flexible to schedule changes.
- Previous order entry experience
- Product knowledge as it relates to the Building Material and/or Door industry
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast paced team environment.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Excellent phone and written communication skills.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and AS400.
- Strong ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail.
- Organizational skills with the ability to maintain detailed records.
Please submit your resume for consideration!