UI Designer- Columbus, OH 43230
Pay rate: DOE
40 Hours a week
3 Month contract with a possibility of extension
The eCommerce team is continuing to grow and we are on a mission to create amazing fashion experiences that are digitally seamless for our customers. We are looking for a talented UI Designer to join our mission and be a key player in shaping the digital future. The ideal candidate will have a passion for user-centered design, a solid understanding of the fashion business and a visionary approach while being flexible and able to thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
• Collaborate with product management, user experience and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
• A desire to create moments of “surprise and delight”.
• Creation of prototypes and design interactions.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• 3+ years of UI experience.
• A portfolio demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions across mobile and desktop devices.
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
• Proficiency in design, wireframing and prototyping tools including Adobe, Sketch, Axure or similar standard tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in design or human-centered interaction or related field preferred.
• Experience in retail ecommerce for a fashion retailer.
• Understanding of the fashion business and cycles.
• Experience designing solutions for associate use or integrated customer experiences.
Please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration. #ZR