Research Associate I, Inhalation Product Development
Redwood City, CA 94063 (onsite only)
$44 per hour
1 Year contract
As the Research Associate II, Inhalation Product Development
, you will support metered dose inhaler (MDI) pre-clinical stages to product approval.
- Design experiments and conduct experimental work to support product development, formulation, and core knowledge of research programs.
- Support GXP and R&D process development and understanding of powder formulations.
- Lead equipment maintenance activities.
- Able to identify aberrant data and effectively communicate observations to project management.
- Effectively document experiments and results in appropriate formats.
- Under general guidance, prepare technical reports, draft standard operating procedures (SOPs), change controls, GXP investigations, and/or CoAs to summarize data and document experimental conclusions.
- Evaluate data for trends indicative of product performance, method performance, or process performance.
- Proactively communicate project status and concerns to management.
Please submit your resume for consideration!
- BS with 2-3+ years of pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry experience at different stages of development.
- Experience with spray drying or micronization processes is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge in at least one relevant field: HPLC, GC, KF moisture testing, particle size analysis, MDI/DPI performance testing.
- Experience in a GMP environment is preferable.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and through technical writing (protocol and reports).
- Must be able to lift 25-50lbs.
- Must be comfortable wearing respiratory protections during shifts as well as work with various chemicals identified under CA Proposition 65.
- Must be willing to shave facial hair if applicable.