Health Services Coordinator
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
$17.40 per hour
Part Time – 20 hr/week
4-month Contract (potential for perm)
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking a Health Services Coordinator
to join their team.
- Receive patient commitment in order to process with procedures.
- Advise patients on next steps.
- Assist with the completion of required paperwork.
- Maintain documentation and records.
- Coordinate appointments between patients, providers, surgeons, and procedures.
- Coordinate doctors’ visits and procedures/reminders.
- Support patients when needed.
- Maintain patient confidentiality per policies and procedures.
- Respond to emails, IM, and voicemails.
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent required
- Strong organization skills – ability to prioritize, plan, and follow tasks through to completion.
- Previous experience coordinating appointments.
- Previous experience working in healthcare is helpful.
Please submit your resume for consideration!