Title: Bilingual Resolution Specialist
Location: Lombard, IL 60148
Salary: $15.40 Hourly (Weekly Pay!)
4 Month Contract (with potential to convert)
Our client, a leading healthcare technology platform company, is seeking a Bilingual Resolution Specialist to join the customer service team in
1. Monitors and fosters ongoing communications with government agencies regarding the status of claims.
2. Documents and updates internal database based on daily contact of select members of assigned applicant group and application evidence requirements, i.e. work activity, medical condition, third party, beneficiary, contact and demographic data financial, life and health insurance information, employment and salary verification, medical history and documentation where evidence is required.
3. Reviews inbox for daily work queues, identifies missing evidence and follows through to completion.
4. Answers incoming calls from internal and external Customers.
5. Assists callers in resolving account issues by identifying and taking appropriate actions including completing required forms to support application process.
6. Effectively educates and answers inquiries from patients and family representatives regarding application process.
7.Assists clients with scheduling appointments and reminding of appointments, as needed.
8. Identifies and takes appropriate actions to complete and submit required financial, medical and personal information forms to support the client application process.
9. Diligently follows-up with institutions/businesses resolving issues ultimately affecting application approval.
10. Identifies appropriate escalation points and works with direct manager to resolve issues.
11. Reviews outgoing client material for accuracy prior to submittal.
12. Complies with ethics, privacy and compliance policies and procedures.
13. Follows up on State applications only
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Associates degree or 4-year degree preferred
2. Call center experience required
3. Bilingual English/Spanish required
4. Ability to apply knowledge of federal and state programs to benefit coverage for the client.
5. Strong communication skills (verbal & written); demonstrated experience working with people of various educational, experience communicating government caseworkers and hospital personnel.
6. Strong organization skills – ability to prioritize, plan.
7.Computer skills, including word processing, basic keyboard skills required.
8. Reliable transportation required.
9. Fluency in both English and Spanish languages helpful.
10. Ability to work independently and follow tasks through to completion without direct supervision.
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!