RA Data Administrator
: Benicia, CA 94547
Up to $43.00 Hourly
6 Month Contract
Our client, a leading producer of products for the life sciences and clinical diagnostics industry is seeking an RA Data Administrator to join the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Prepare documents for upload into the new regulatory information management system.
- Interact with several teams both local and remote to assemble and code documents and prepare excel based upload spreadsheets.
- Aggregate, categorize and prepare Regulatory documents for mass import into a regulatory management program.
- The files will be organized and a reference excel template completed with metadata for the files.
- Creation of the metadata
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!
- Bachelor’s degree required in science.
- Understanding of multiple types of regulatory documents
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational,
- analytical, problem solving, and time
- management skills.
- Attention to detail.