Research Associate – Pleasanton
Temp 6 months max
M-F 40 Hours
We use microfluidic chips to be generated nanoliter-sized droplets as reaction vessels to power an extremely precise digital nucleic acid measurement method (droplet digital PCR). Now that we've solidified our market lead in digital PCR, we're expanding into new applications for our core technology. We believe our partition technology creating hundreds of thousands of droplets will open up new avenues in basic life sciences research and will become a new paradigm in clinical diagnostics.
- Responsible for conducting quality control (QC) tests for molecular biology reagents.
- Responsible for conducting R&D experiments, analyzing and interpreting data, as well as communicating and presenting results to both team-members and management.
- Prepare written documents including test plans, procedures and reports.
**Candidates with Molecular Biology background highly desired**
- BS or MS in molecular biology, biochemistry or related fields.
- 1-2 years' experience in wet-lab working experiences, ideally in nucleic acid (DNA and RNA) and molecular biology. Skills in data analysis, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experiences in QA/QC a plus.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION