Research Associate I
: Pleasanton, CA 94588
Up to $30.00 Hourly
6 Month Contract
Our client, a leading producer of products for the life sciences and clinical diagnostics industry is seeking an Research Associate I to join the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Verification and Validation of droplet digital biology products, including but not limited to: assays, reagents, consumables, instruments and software.
- Manage inventories and supplies for V&V studies.
- Assist in data analysis and documentation.
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate and confidential consideration. Thank you!
- BS or MS in molecular biology, biochemistry or related fields.
- 1-2 years experience in wet-lab working experiences, ideally in nucleic acid (DNA and RNA) and molecular biology.
- Skills in data analysis, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experiences in QA/QC a plus.