Pay: $18-$22hr (DOE)
Hours: M-F 7am-4pm
Are you a friendly, outgoing dental assistant that wants to be part of a stable team with growth opportunity? Our client is seeking a dental assistant to provide excellent customer service and care to our patients.
• Perform functions in accordance with the applicable state's Dental Auxiliaries Table of Permitted duties
• Escort patients to/from the front desk and introduce them to other team members as appropriate.
• Record patient charting and all of the dentist's notes in the digital patient chart as directed by the dentist
• Maintain a clean, sterile, and cheerful environment
• Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• 2-5yrs experience as a dental assistant.
• Certified Dental Assistant (Preferred)
• X-ray certificate is required.
• Coronal polishing and crown impression experience a plus
• Possess outstanding time management, communication, and technical skills
• Can-do attitude, a proactive nature, cleanliness and a desire to continue to learn and grow
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
• Knowledge of Eaglesoft is a plus.
• Candidate that is interested in also learning front office as well as treatment coordinator.
Please submit your resume. Thanks!